Director of Digital Strategy
Co-chaired by Michelle Obama and launched in 2018, When We All Vote is a 501(c)(3) non-partisan, nonprofit on a mission to increase participation in every election and close the race and age voting gap by changing the culture around voting, harnessing grassroots energy, and through strategic partnerships to reach every American.
When We All Vote is looking for a Director of Digital Strategy to direct When We All Vote’s larger strategy to help change the culture around voting. This includes primarily managing the larger content strategy and the team that works on email, social media, digital advertising, and grassroots fundraising. This person is responsible for managing the overall content calendar and ensuring the day-to-day planning and execution of content across WWAV’s online channels. This would include working hand-in-hand with and aligning on messaging and strategy with the communications and outreach team. The candidate must have previous management experience to be considered.
- At least 6-7+ years of experience managing the digital strategy and execution for a campaign or organization
- Comfortable working in Every Action tools or a related email management system
- Well-versed in digital analytics, knows what metrics to track and how to best use data to inform strategy to senior leadership
- Experience providing strategic advice and overseeing a grassroots fundraising strategy
- Ability to work with diverse communities and individuals with varying perspectives
- Management experience required to be considered
Applicants should also have:
- A strong commitment to When We All Vote’s mission.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage own work.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems independently, effectively and creatively.
- Ability to simultaneously juggle multiple projects while also consistently meeting goals.
- Excellent analytical, oral communication, teamwork and people skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and openness in responding to changing work priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line, “Director of Digital Strategy”
When We All Vote is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity among our staff and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis. When We All Vote does not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.